The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macs' Application

Go down

Macs' Application  Empty Macs' Application

Post  Dontcare Aboutnames Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 pm

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent?
On vent I will be Mac, In game I will usually be sin on my Warrior Dontcare Aboutnames, My ranger Alberard Smith, or my Assassin The Name Does Not F.
2 ) Please list all your developed characters.

Character Name: I Am Carbon Man
Profession: Ritualist
Asuran Rank: 6
Deldrimor Rank: 8
Ebon Rank: 5
Norn Rank: 10
SS Title: 7
LB Title: n/a
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 8 Kurz

Character Name: The Name Does Not F
Profession: Assassin
Asuran Rank: 9
Deldrimor Rank: 8
Ebon Rank: 8
Norn Rank: 9
SS Title: 8
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 8 kurz

Character Name: R I P Proof R I P
Profession: Elementalist
Asuran Rank: 3
Deldrimor Rank: 2
Ebon Rank: 4
Norn Rank: 3 (I will have r4 soon just need to finish a couple more speed books)
SS Title: 6

Character Name: Grazefield Ashfire
Profession: Mesmer
Asuran Rank: 4
Deldrimor Rank: 3
Ebon Rank: 3
Norn Rank: 2
SS Title: 7
LB Title: 6
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 8 Kurz

Character Name: Alberard Smith
Profession: Ranger
Asuran Rank: 4
Deldrimor Rank: 6
Ebon Rank:2
Norn Rank: 3
SS Title:7

3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play? I'm on Mountain Time and atm I will usually be playing in the middle of the day however once school starts I will be playing mostly in the afternoon.

4 ) Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak and a mic? I have Ventrilo and I do have a mic

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW? (Listing you best times at areas is helpful. We are a SC guild)
I am very experienced in UW, My main roles are Ele T4 (suicide duo) in ~20 min depending on my t3 w/ 7 min pits pop that I hope to get down to 5 or 6 with practice and getting out of chamber faster, I can do a 13-15 min Ranger T2 with my best time being 12 min, I've done an 8 min wastes including solo q and path cleared but my usual is 10-15 min, I can also run the advanced mesmer spiker bar and my times for that are around 15-18 min depending on if we have a vale split. I can also SoS I am not very experienced though but I can do it as long as my spiker is semi decent.

6 ) What other elite area experience do you have?
I do FoWSC a lot, I tend to do Ranger T1 the most in those runs w/ my times being ~15 min w/ my best being about 12.

7 ) What other guilds have you been in?
I am currently in The Hidden Nexus [ESP] and before that I was in Quality before Quantity [QQ]

8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]?
I have done several NAME runs because I was invited by Kevin Mr Stowe before he left. I do not know anyone personally though and would like to make some new friends with gw2 coming out although I will still probably SC in gw1 even after gw2 has been out.

9 ) Info about yourself including age.
I'm 16 y/o male currently attending a pretty large high school (2,700 kids) in Utah, I am looking to join so that I can do runs with better people and I'm not trying to suicide with pugs Smile (I do have other developed characters that aren't listed but they aren't very useful in SC's) I hope to join you and look forward to some runs with you.

Dontcare Aboutnames

Back to top Go down