The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nente/Wes' Application

3 posters

Go down

Nente/Wes' Application Empty Nente/Wes' Application

Post  Nente Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 am

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent?

In game I am probably most seen on Kyou Kobayashi/Master Archer Nente. In Vent I go by Wes

2 ) Please list all your developed characters.

Character Name: Thats Me Assasin -has every PvE skill
Profession: Assassin
Asuran Rank: 10
Deldrimor Rank: 10
Ebon Rank: 10
Norn Rank: 10
SS Title: 10
LB Title: 8
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 7-kurz, 4-lux

Character Name: Elemantalist Leader -has EE, EBSoH, and FH
Profession: Elementalist
Asuran Rank: 2
Deldrimor Rank: 1
Ebon Rank: 4
Norn Rank: 3
SS Title: 6
LB Title: 4

Character Name: Drecos Bride - Has PI and EE
Profession: Ritualist
Asuran Rank: 4
Deldrimor Rank: 6
Norn Rank: 2
SS Title: 9
LB Title: 0 (not through NF on this char)

Character Name: Kyou Kobayashi - Has most PvE skills (including Cry of Pain)
Profession: Mesmer
Asuran Rank: 6
Deldrimor Rank: 5
Norn Rank: 3
SS Title: 7
LB Title: 7

Character Name: Master Archer Nente - Has most PvE skills (including all the required)
Profession: Ranger
Asuran Rank: 5
Deldrimor Rank: 6
Ebon Rank: 5
Norn Rank: 5
SS Title: 8
LB Title: 5

Will be willing to work on any ranks- just let me know which ones (I can speed book with my alt)
I also have a monk, necro, and decently developed dervish.

3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play?

I am on GMT -7 (PST) for I am currently living in California. I play usually in the mornings and evenings on weekends, and anytime after noon on certain weekdays (when it doesn't conflict with classes)

4 ) Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak and a mic?

Yes to all three and I use them a lot

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW? (Listing you best times at areas is helpful. We are a SC guild)

T1 w/ solo quest (winnowing) ~13-15 minutes - I'm not very good at and hate T1 so I definitely need practice/instruction
T2 Ranger and Sin- Ranger is averaging 15-20 minutes, not sure about sin I don't normally do it on sin
T3 Ranger Duo/Suicides- I'm currently working on them with my friend, I believe we are normally around 15-20 minutes (I don't like doing t3 on any other character)
T4 don't have times for it but I can pop/center and backside for pits on ranger/sin/ele
LT- my best role, I normally use my mesmer- With vale split: ~15min | W/o vale split: best is low 13 minutes (sometimes I die directly after killing the last keeper but I'm working on getting better)
SoS- I haven't done SoS in a long time but I recently set my rit up for Qz + PI
Spiker- I have more exp as spiker than SoS and I usually run Lyssa's Aura spiker with EoE (can't give you vale times cause I so rarely do it)
Emo- I usually emo with Honor as my optional, not the best emo though (teams that need LOTS of fusing can overwhelm me a bit)

I have done 4-man UW with my ranger doing Pits/Planes/Pools, I have done 2 and 3 man Fow several times aswell
4-Man Run
End of an LT run (Here's a screen of a run we did approx 3 weeks ago)

6 ) What other elite area experience do you have?

Tons of FoWSC exp, DoA exp as spiker (usually Tendril Killer) [and for fun I learned how to do the 4L trench pulls but I can't really tank for runs yet]

7 ) What other guilds have you been in?

None really worth mentioning, I've never been in a guild that focused on Speed Clears before. Most of my experience is mostly learned from friends that are in Record teams and just good players in general. The guild that I was in for a long time was Quality Before Quantity [QQ] which was just a bunch of friends that did whatever we felt like (PvP, SC's, PvE) My current guild is [ESP] but they don't offer the level of play that I'm looking for. (I'm on good terms with the leadership though)

8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]?

I don't know anyone very well but I have done runs with Rich, Jordi, Hyperion, Majestic, gab (been in vent with) and a few others. Legendz Lock is a mutual friend on my FL after doing a few runs together and brief chatting. I also used to do runs/talk to ex-member Kevin Mr Stowe but I haven't heard from him in a few weeks.

9 ) Info about yourself including age.

My name is Wes and I'm 17 and currently enrolled in a small community college in California. I'm from Vancouver Island, British Columbia but have been in the US for 9 years now. I aspire to be a 3-d animator for movies/video games and will be declaring my major in animation.
I'm not the best player in the world and I do fail from time to time but I try my best to shoot for good times while maintaining run safety.
I have completed my Hall of Monuments (50/50) and obtained GWAMM so I play Guild Wars currently to SC elite areas and see how quickly I can do dungeons/missions (I spend time on GWSCR trying to figure out how people go so fast)

My main goals of wanting to join NAME for the last few weeks of guild wars is to get some good underworld runs and hopefully earn some IG friendships with good players that will carry on into Guild Wars 2. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Nente
Nente

Back to top Go down

Nente/Wes' Application Empty Re: Nente/Wes' Application

Post  LabPony Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Please remember that we, as a guild, frown upon players wanting to learn areas in guild runs. Ironing out minor problems and faster tactics is not a problem but we don't wish to reinvent the wheel every time we go into UW (worst analogy this year has seen). Your 15-20min times worry me slightly, as we generally want areas done in 15min, which is a very reasonable time. With two weeks left of Guild Wars, working on your times might not be exactly what you want to do, but since you say you want this to carry onto GW2 your attitude might be more important than your level of play. If you are interested feel free to post here and I will set you up for a trial run when we find the time for it.

Gab

LabPony

Back to top Go down

Post  Nente Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 pm

That would be great. Really my main goal is to make a few new friends in the more high-end scene for carrying over to gw2. I do realize my terra times aren't that great but I have no objections to doing main team roles on the runs that are pushing for quicker times.
Nente
Nente

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordi Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Remember that current glitchway duo's in 15-20 minutes are actually very reasonable for casual standards. We like to do our duo's a bit differently, with a so-called dirty pop for planes, but we will explain that if you get to do duo's with us.

I guess if the times you claim are accurate and consistent, you are alright. You will improve as you play with faster players within the guild that motivate you to take it up a notch.

I'll go with a +1
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nente Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm

If you mean popping with the banished and just using a gaki I have heard of that, but I've only ever glitched the mindblades near the entrance to pools and then glitch the banished's mindblades like normal.

Jordi wrote:You will improve as you play with faster players within the guild that motivate you to take it up a notch.
That's part of the reason I'd like to join.
Nente
Nente

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down