The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini's applicaton

5 posters

Go down

Gemini's applicaton Empty Gemini's applicaton

Post  GeminiJuSa Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi! I'd like to have my alt account in name, but I'll be playing with you on my main, so I'll give you the stats of my main account.

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent?
Gemini

2 ) Please list all your developed characters.

Character Name: Gemini Jusa (main character)
Profession: Elementalist
Asuran Rank: 9
Deldrimor Rank: 9
Ebon Rank: 10
Norn Rank: 9
SS Title: 10
LB Title: 7
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 8 Kurzic/1 Luxon

Character Name: Pisces Jusa
Profession: Assassin
Asuran Rank: 6
Deldrimor Rank: 5
Ebon Rank: 7
Norn Rank: 8
SS Title: 7
LB Title: 2 (working on it)

Character Name: Ambla Spiritsong
Profession: Ritualist
Asuran Rank: 5
Deldrimor Rank: 5
Ebon Rank: 5
Norn Rank: 4 (working on it)
SS Title: 5
LB Title: none

Character Name: Ariie Nezma
Profession: Necromancer
Asuran Rank: None
Deldrimor Rank: 1
Ebon Rank: 2
Norn Rank: 3
SS Title: 6
LB Title: None

Character Name: Winter Hare
Profession: Mesmer
Asuran Rank: 3 (working on it)
Deldrimor Rank: 2 (working on it)
Ebon Rank: 5
Norn Rank: 3 (working on it)
SS Title: 7
LB Title: 4 (working on it)

3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play?
GTM +1 I play pretty randomly, though usually 18-03 my time.

4 ) Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak and a mic?
Yes, yes and yes.

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW? (Listing you best times at areas is helpful. We are a SC guild)
I am a honest 34 stones UWsc:er, looking to rapidly gain more. I've only UWsc for 3 or 4 months, but I've picked it up rather fast. So far I only know E/mo, me spiker and SoS, but my sin is set up for t4 and LT. I'm hoping to have someone skilled teaching me.

I've FoWsc:ed for about 5 months and I know T1/2, Mop and sin-vos. I could easily pick up the SoS, just never have due to getting into UW.

I've done some dungeon sc too.

In general;
I've played this game since slightly before halloween last year. I've completed all campaigns several times. I've owned the game for3 years though.

6 ) What other elite area experience do you have?
I'm standing by ready to start learning DoA, and pretty much anything else really. But I haven't done any elite apart from FoW and UW.

7 ) What other guilds have you been in?
I haven't been in a lot of guilds; my main's in ESP and I've liked it there. Apart from that I'd like do some more Sc, which the ally doesn't specify in. My alt's been in PLN since april, and tbh I feel frustrated with the sc there (a good run is 1h). That's why I wanna join NAME and up my game.

8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]?
Wes, Mac, KevinMrBanned.

9 ) Info about yourself including age.
Since internet loves A/S/L: 23/F/Sweden
I'm a very friendly and vulgar girl. Very girly in some senses, not girly in the least in others. I'm very active in GW and I intend to keep playing even after 8/25 or 25/8 (we europeans like the 25/8 version). I know how to use the wiki's and I'm easy to teach.

I will answer any question. ANY question. And I speak fluent sarkasm. I will also not rage nor troll. I also listen to criticism and take advice.

Hope to see you In Game!

(I might add that I purchased a second full copy of the game today, I intend to make a ranger, monk and a derv on it. Probably another mesmer as well)
GeminiJuSa
GeminiJuSa

Back to top Go down

Gemini's applicaton Empty Re: Gemini's applicaton

Post  LabPony Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi.

We are currently at 100/100 members and we will probably not free up space simply for an alt account at this point. I hope you understand.

Thanks for applying.

LabPony

Back to top Go down

Post  GeminiJuSa Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Alright (I was under the impression you still had a few spots). Thank you for replying so rapidly. I hope to see you guys in pug runs Smile
GeminiJuSa
GeminiJuSa

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:06 pm

The only concern is alt accounts often get abandoned. why would you prefer an alt over your main?

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GeminiJuSa Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:11 pm

I always multi-run my accounts when I'm not in a run/game.

The reason I don't want to leave ESP is due to my obligations as an officer. It's a nice alliance and I'm happy to be there to aid other ally-members in NM and HM missions.

What ESP doesn't offer me is enough SC. Two of our most active SC:ers have been absorbed into your guild, and I want in on your action. The runs I've had with NAME members have been lovely and I feel as if I can grow as a player in your company.
GeminiJuSa
GeminiJuSa

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 am

Doesn't seem like it would be wise to invite an alt into one of our last open spots in the guild.

James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:06 am

its 2 weeks left, I don't see a huge issue if they are gonna play. However if they are just using it as a slot for a tag its not worth it at all

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GeminiJuSa Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 am

I'm not girly in the sense that I care about looks or appearance. I do intend to keep playing after gw2 is out, and I want to make the most out of the 2 weeks people will still be in this game.

I don't blame you in the least for being skeptical about an alt account. For me it's more or less just a forum to get in touch with more SC with people I can trust to know what they're doing. And why I want to play with good people (apart form obvious non fail runs) is because they can teach me things I can trust to be useful and good.
GeminiJuSa
GeminiJuSa

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadly Knifes Dude Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:26 pm

+1. I know several people who are maintaining more then one account on a regular bases. I don't see the problem of having someone with an "alt" having one the last spots. If he plays regularly there shouldn't be a problem. Sekh from YUM/TRL has 3 accounts all maintained with good ranks and characters, so I wouldn't know any argument why try Gemini. I'm still new though, I'm just sharing my thoughts with you.

Deadly Knifes Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm

yeah I know a lot of people with 1 account that don't do anything with their guild.

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GeminiJuSa Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 pm

I more or less only play gw when not working, so I tend to be pretty active. Besides, it's not hard to ML when just afk;ing or doing lighr quests.

Hopefully I'll contribute to this guild Smile
GeminiJuSa
GeminiJuSa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum