The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bandicam' game recording software

Go down

'Bandicam' game recording software Empty 'Bandicam' game recording software

Post  Day Trooper Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 am

Hey guys. Just wanted to tell you about a game recording software called 'Bandicam' (http://www.bandicam.com/)

Basically, while I like Fraps, I was struggling with the huge file sizes created by the vids. This is because Fraps doesn't compress vids while recording.

However, Bandicam has this ability; and so you're able to save a lot of disk space. Also, it's supposed to use less resources than Fraps; and so you don't experience as much lag while playing/recording.

Unfortunately you do have to pay for Bandicam ($39 for a 1-pc license), but to me it was well worth the cost.

Fyi - before purchasing Bandicam I looked at several other recording programs, but for different reasons none of them gave me the functionality that Bandicam provides.

If you'd like to see some sample Bandicam vids, I have a few Tribes Ascend pub matches up on YouTube. Just search under my YouTube id ('DayTrooperGW') if you'd like to see how they look (here's one):

Day Trooper
Day Trooper

Back to top Go down