The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons app!

+4
skeet
Sophie Gifu
Jordi
DragonSaku
8 posters

Go down

Dragons app! Empty Dragons app!

Post  DragonSaku Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 pm

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent? real name: Francesco ingame im sakura or dragon

2 ) Please list all your developed characters.

Character Name: The italian dragon
Profession: ele
Asuran Rank: 10
Deldrimor Rank: 10
Ebon Rank: 10
Norn Rank: 10
SS Title: 7
LB Title: 5

Character Name: sakura ra ger
Profession: ranger
Asuran Rank: 3
Deldrimor Rank: 6
Ebon Rank: 5
Norn Rank: 1
SS Title: /
LB Title: /

Character Name: Sakura ri tu
Profession: ritualist
Asuran Rank: 4
Deldrimor Rank: /
Ebon Rank: 3
Norn Rank: 6
SS Title: 5
LB Title: 8

Character Name: sakura me z
Profession: mesmer
Asuran Rank: 7
Deldrimor Rank: /
Ebon Rank: 3
Norn Rank: 1
SS Title: 5
LB Title: 8

then i have also (sin not in doa) and necro(work in progress)
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 2

3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play?

im in rome time zone, gmt +1 i play all the day in the summer holidays and in the afternoon-evenin in school days

4 ) Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak and a mic?
sure i do

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW? (Listing you best times at areas is helpful. We are a SC guild)
doa age 30 uw age 22// t1 age 10 t2 age 11 t3-4 age 13 mainteam sub 10.

https://imgur.com/oa6YX

thats a t2 time other screens got fucked formattin pc anyway moonzy,pallo and other guys runned with me quite often, u guys know me^^.

6 ) What other elite area experience do you have?
UW-DoA(fow=!)
7 ) What other guilds have you been in?
ive been in DS and LODx, so i know both doa and uw pretty decently.
8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]?
ye my great friends Tommy and Sophie then all the people who came in ds casuals sometimes like pallo,moonzy....
9 ) Info about yourself including age.
i'm an italian guy studing i'm 17 years old but i was many times told im pretty "adutl" for my age , i rly like gw even more then gw2(fuck gw2) so i think ill still play after the 28th of august if u ll be active. cya ingame. Francesco

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Dragons app! Empty Re: Dragons app!

Post  Jordi Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:59 pm

App looks solid so I'll give a +1 for that.

However I have heard stories about you for being anti-NAME and pro-DS in a quite radical way. I'm not the one to judge you on that since I never experienced those issues myself, so I'll let that over to the others to judge. Hope it can be worked out.

~ Jordi
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:02 pm

its like im not that pro, 1st point; 2nd point i belive that if "im in somethin" i must be and belive in this somethin really, i mean if some1 discovers kinda tactic for exemple and some1 other gives it away whoever he gives it to its like nonsense for me; if this was the situation u meant. btw i think i know the point u talkin about and we can talk about it togheater maybe ingame or ts.

Last edited by DragonSaku on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordi Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 pm

DragonSaku wrote:its like im not that pro, 1st point; 2nd point i belive that if "im in somethin" i must be and belive in this somethin really, i mean if some1 discovers kinda tactic for exemple and some1 other gives it away whoever he gives it to its like nonsense for me; if this was the situation u meant.

I don't quite understand what you mean by that, but all I'm saying is that whatever the issues are, I hope they can be worked out. There are no direct objections from my side.
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:13 pm

i mean its like lets tell the story how it is..." some1 in ds found a build to do somethin that was meta and "DS tactic" some day later they found a name member was called to test this up with a ds mainteam by a ds memeber so i just reported to tobi not coz i dont like name but coz i think that if we say that somethin its secret it must be for any1 and tobi agreed with me also". thats not being aganist name but its just being with DS. as long as they behaved like shit with me im not anymore with them, my mind was always neutral in your guild direction so i said "why not to join them" as long as the seem to be nice people like Tommy says...

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie Gifu Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Ive known Dragon for a couple months now, we entered LODX pretty much at the same time. So far as Ive known him I have not had any kindof issues with him, and I dont recall him ever bieng anti-name. In any case, he is a good player and a get along person. I think he would make a good adition to the guild. +1 from me.
Sophie Gifu
Sophie Gifu

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 pm

So you're applying to a guild and saying we stole tactics all at the same time. Interesting approach, I'll let James field this one

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonzy Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 am

i would like to know a reason why you are leaving DS, neutral atm.

Moonzy

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 am

the question isnt stealin tactics coz also DS is stealing your tactics as long as they use an E/Mo or they use fast R/A T2 tactics, the question was explaining the only one situation in which i would be defined "anti-name".

@ moonzy i was kicked for not enough skill or at least thats what they told me.

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Dragons app! Empty +1

Post  Majestic Ty Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 am

Known him for awhile now ig. good player. +1

Majestic Ty

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 am

if u are worried about stealin ur tactics and give em to ds nah u are wrong, i was fking kicked and really i hope you (we) will do also a 14 before them in addition i wont have any problem givin you their tactics i know like a new one for suicide or some other stuff...

https://imgur.com/G1UZ4

and they also say thx to the man who kicked us (me and another guy) for doin it (@ guild status danke= thx) like rly wtf...and they still forgot to kick 2nd account :p

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordi Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 am

skeet wrote:So you're applying to a guild and saying we stole tactics all at the same time. Interesting approach, I'll let James field this one

In defence on Dragon on this one, I had a conversation with him through PM's and he understands that there isn't anything wrong with us using "DS tactics" after everything they learned from us, and he also never meant to come over like he thinks we steal their tactics. It's not what he meant to say.

I think it's the language barrier here that makes things look a lot worse than they are in reality.
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:35 am

u got exactly what i mean rly thx man^^

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 am

The simple fact is like it or not there will always be a rivalry between DS and NAME, it just happens when 2 really fucking good guilds both go for the same area record. DS are extremely good and overall nice guys. However, immediately after we posted our 15 the bullshit started about how we stole all the tactics or some other bullshit which just isn't true and for you to come onto OUR forum, in YOUR application and bring that very same bullshit up is just fucking stupid.

I've heard the conversations you've had with Tommy about how amazing DS is and ridiculous claims like swearing up and down you've seen Marc's 7 min T2 video and other bullshit that just simply wasn't true. I'm not interested in another player that lives so far out of reality that common sense is lost.

Whatever, I'm saying no, but I'm 1/10th the vote.

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 am

he (marc) can be fast ye but not a nice person after this fking shit experience ye i ll go see his videos to discover some new trick but i wont like it anymore as person coz as hafl DS ppl are he acted like a double faced man everythin is fine when talkin to me but as first chance he had to get me out he did it.

and again im not claiming tactics as jordi said in PM it was like a trade u gave ds somethin ds gave somethin to u .

and ye about 7 mins was kinda screenshot i saw it nothin more idk if its true or if it isnt but there it was...and actually i cant rly mind less

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Post  I Shadow Keks I Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:51 am

DragonSaku wrote:
and they still forgot to kick 2nd account :p

Fixed.
Anyway i dont wanna type bad things about you here, sorry.

I Shadow Keks I

Back to top Go down

Post  LabPony Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:53 pm

I have some bad experiences with you from pugs. I can't remember exactly how it played out but I remember Gary got you kicked out of LODX and he wouldn't do that if it wasn't really, really bad. I'm sure Nick or Gary could fill in because they were in the pug as well, if anyone is interested in the details. Of course you could have changed entirely in the last three months, but we are not really hurting for members at this time and in the light of some recent discussions within the guild, I feel that your tendency to rage within pugs (I have experienced this on multiple occassions) does not exactly go hand in hand with what NAME is trying to accomplish. I also feel that your english skills may be a problem, and that you are applying for NAME partly because you were kicked by our biggest "rival", DS. It seems that Toby also has some bad things to say about you, and I'm relatively sure they wouldn't kick someone solely on the fact that they had a couple of bad runs (I can't say this for certain though so I won't hold it against you).

Therefore I will say no at this time. I hope you find a guild suitable for you. Good luck!

Gab

LabPony

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:59 pm

pugs ragein = fun i can stop it whenever i like if u dont want me to have this behaviour; ERIS kicked me from lod coz i didnt have skills she liked coz i was rly never playin with guild due to time zones. english skills can be improved btw ask any1 u like like jon jana tommy or idk who has as main lang english mine are just decent and i usually understand pretty good. as i said i tho to join here also before bein kicked and btw if i come here after bein kicked from ds means im not like their friend anymore and im for ur cause at all; thats my reply then ur is the decision.

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Post  LabPony Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:05 pm

DragonSaku wrote:pugs ragein = fun i can stop it whenever i like if u dont want me to have this behaviour; ERIS kicked me from lod coz i didnt have skills she liked coz i was rly never playin with guild due to time zones. english skills can be improved btw ask any1 u like like jon jana tommy or idk who has as main lang english mine are just decent and i usually understand pretty good. as i said i tho to join here also before bein kicked and btw if i come here after bein kicked from ds means im not like their friend anymore and im for ur cause at all; thats my reply then ur is the decision.

Okay I will break this down for you.

1. To consider it "fun" to rage at pugs is not a trait we favor.
2. I don't think you can stop whenever you want to.
3. I don't think you are a friend of DS anymore. On the contrary, I think that's the reason (at least partially) why you want to join. You want to get back on DS by joining their biggest rival.

LabPony

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSaku Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:09 pm

man seriously idk how much u play with pugs but u rly see unbelivable stuff so i started trollin them instead of ragin myself but as i started i can stop it and just say nothin in any kind of chat to them i dont really mind; i know that wearin a tag means respectin the rules this tag brings. and i just wanna stay on DS level joinin u, i can also swear on anythin u want that i ll never join the fking DS again.

DragonSaku

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Ok, I think you're playing way too much into this whole DS vs NAME thing. Contrary to popular belief, we're actually good friends with the DS guys. We have a mutual respect for each because we are both great at the same area and just happen to compete for times. If there wasn't 2 separate guilds I firmly believe we would all get along great in the same one. Trying to say you'll never run with "the fuckin DS" again or that you're fully "on our cause" or whatever doesn't win you any points, it just drives home the fact that you think by joining NAME you will really piss DS off, which it won't, I assure you.

Tobi coming to post on this app, and also approaching me in game to mention some things weighs very heavily upon my decision, and the news that you just like to rage pugs is most definitely nothing I'm interested in. What gives you the right to wear the tag of some of the best people I've shared my time with in this game and simply shit on it because you think its fun. I don't care if you think you could stop because frankly the damage is done with your name.

Its a no, the topic is locked, and good luck.

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum