The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost App :)

5 posters

Go down

Ghost App :) Empty Ghost App :)

Post  GhostKairi Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 pm

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent?
Ghost

2 ) Please list all your developed characters.
Aswell as these characters i also have a Monk and Warrior and a severely undeveloped Rit. Monk is ready for everything minus SoO. Warrior is for FoW and my weapon collection Smile

Character Name: Ghost Kairi (Main)
Profession: Ele
Asuran Rank: 10
Deldrimor Rank: 10
Ebon Rank: 10
Norn Rank: 10
SS Title: 10
LB Title: 8
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 5 & 4

Character Name: Ghost Rika (Semi Main Smile )
Profession: Sin
Asuran Rank: 10
Deldrimor Rank: 7
Ebon Rank: 10
Norn Rank: 8
SS Title: 6
LB Title: *cough*0*cough*

Character Name: Aestyra Targaryen (Still need a little work, but dont use to often. Managed to do 8min T1 as is. 14min T4. 4min Pop mtns but then team failed xD)
Profession: Ranger
Asuran Rank: 0
Deldrimor Rank: 4
Ebon Rank: 0
Norn Rank: 1
SS Title: 0
LB Title: 0

3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play?
GMT, but normally play late at night most days.

4 ) Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak and a mic?
Sure do Smile

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW?
Been doing it since it was first widespread, used to be a very renowned Mtns terra (5min mtns). At the current time i am up to date with all tactics/builds minus True Duo (For pits at least). I can do T1(Ranger or Ele), T2(Ranger or Sin), T3(Ele or Sin), T4(Ranger, Ele or Sin), Emo, and im learning LT at the moment.

6 ) What other elite area experience do you have?
All dungeons that are worth doing. Know T1/T2/Split in FoWSC. Am experienced bonder in DoAsc+Seeder but very out of practice as i HATE DoA.

7 ) What other guilds have you been in?
Been in a lot that i cant remember, and a few high rank HA guilds. Below i guess are my most noticeable.

Glob Of Ectospasm[GoE]
X Legion Of Doom X[LOD] <--- Was officer
Club Of A Thousand Pandas[LODX] <--- Freaking went DoAsc focused after merge with another guild i forgot.
The High Chronicles[THCx] <--- Good friends with Sarah, if any of you knew her. We also held FoWsc record for a while of which i was part of the team.
Club was really my last guild i stayed in for a while, been hoping around till i found Cai again, and now as she's pretty much my only active friend, i follow her. Been in few Alliance guilds with you guys too and your runs compared to the others are very consistent, and playing with you guys tonight was fun/funny Smile

8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]?
Played with most of you guys at one point. Only really good friends with Cai though.

9 ) Info about yourself including age.
Im currently on my second(final) year of Music Practice at college, and have just started work as im on summer break(woop). Im 18 (And a half Razz) and play Guild Wars pretty sporadic-ly.

Been searching a long time to find a good UWSC guild since LOD died (When Randy left, it just went to shit). Hopefully this will be my Guild Wars resting ground, if you see fit Smile

I know my ranger is a little less then what you need, but its still a work in progress, and i try to avoid using her as much as possible, cause i dont really enjoy it. Ill get her pimped if its a must, although my biggest skill is in ele and sin.

Also, im a guy Razz fyi

Ghost App :) Gw225kx
GhostKairi
GhostKairi

Back to top Go down

Ghost App :) Empty Re: Ghost App :)

Post  Moonzy Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 pm

+1

Moonzy

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 am

You got into yum and left the next day. - 1

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LabPony Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:58 am

With having so few spots in the guild we need to make sure we don't invite someone who is not very active. You say you play sporadically, could you please elaborate on this?

LabPony

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostKairi Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:15 am

@Skeet, I thought YUM was an Elite SC guild, at least it was the last time I was in it. When i joined i quickly found out this is not the case. I gave it a little go and stayed for a week or two, but the they formed little guild runs and what guild runs they did form failed the majority of the time. I also left because Cai left and i had no other connections in the guild. The guild was also very inactive.

Playing Sporadic-ly i mean that when i play (Which is any day im free near enough, like 4/7 days if not more) i play quite a lot in one sitting or over the course of the day.
GhostKairi
GhostKairi

Back to top Go down

Post  Midgard Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 pm

There are quite a few things I can state about your application. A few are good and a few are bad.

BAD:
A) Skeet stated the obvious. You came and left YUM because you felt they weren't "elite" enough for you. Every guild has failed runs, cope with it. There is something called a negotiable guild transfer, if you wanted to join NAME. Loyalty to a guild is a big factor to me, I take it seriously, even though it's a game.

B) Your app says you have been in some well-known speed clear guilds. Like most high-end speed clear guilds, there are some well-known trollers within the guild(s). The guilds you've been in have been quite well-known for trolling. You coming from all these troll-infested guilds sets an alarm to us.

C) Without a stable ritualist character to play, horrible EOTN PvE ranks on your ranger, no clue if you even have a mesmer or not, and the fact that you cannot re roll in UW states the fact that you are a one-sided UW player. We like players that can compensate in a guild casual run and re roll any class. You don't fit that picture.

D) Your learning LT atm in UW. We prefer people who already knows the general roles and wants to step up on more advanced roles/tactics.

Good:

A) Moonzy said +1.

B) Your age is over 18 years old. Everyone trolls and gets goofy here and there, but we expect maturity within our guild members.

C) You wanted to join because your friend is in here (Cai). I can relate to that story. I ended up here because of my friend Dre and somehow found myself deeply rooted to this great guild. I can only hope the same happens to you if you are invited.

D) Has Record Run Experiences.

Overall speaking as an officer, you definitely need work on the main team professions even before applying here. Ritualist and a mesmer are critical roles in UW. Your ele and sin is about the only character you have that is viable for UW, and we dont even use a sin LT on UW fast casuals. Your ranger needs some speed booking - get atleast rank 5 deldrimor please. The fact you're just learning some basic roles in UW sets a bad impression.

I'm -1 for your app due to the fact you got no ritualist/ mesmer, horrible EOTN ranks on your ranger, and that you left YUM and then want back into their alliance. Although I voted down on your application, it doesn't mean you can still get a trial UW run to join. Remember, Moonzy voted +1 for you - and we respect the finns in NAME. Hopefully the other officers in NAME will side with you, but the no rit and mesmer profession ultimately got my -1.
Midgard
Midgard

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostKairi Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Midgard wrote:There are quite a few things I can state about your application. A few are good and a few are bad.

BAD:
A) Skeet stated the obvious. You came and left YUM because you felt they weren't "elite" enough for you. Every guild has failed runs, cope with it. There is something called a negotiable guild transfer, if you wanted to join NAME. Loyalty to a guild is a big factor to me, I take it seriously, even though it's a game.

B) Your app says you have been in some well-known speed clear guilds. Like most high-end speed clear guilds, there are some well-known trollers within the guild(s). The guilds you've been in have been quite well-known for trolling. You coming from all these troll-infested guilds sets an alarm to us.

C) Without a stable ritualist character to play, horrible EOTN PvE ranks on your ranger, no clue if you even have a mesmer or not, and the fact that you cannot re roll in UW states the fact that you are a one-sided UW player. We like players that can compensate in a guild casual run and re roll any class. You don't fit that picture.

D) Your learning LT atm in UW. We prefer people who already knows the general roles and wants to step up on more advanced roles/tactics.

Good:

A) Moonzy said +1.

B) Your age is over 18 years old. Everyone trolls and gets goofy here and there, but we expect maturity within our guild members.

C) You wanted to join because your friend is in here (Cai). I can relate to that story. I ended up here because of my friend Dre and somehow found myself deeply rooted to this great guild. I can only hope the same happens to you if you are invited.

D) Has Record Run Experiences.

Overall speaking as an officer, you definitely need work on the main team professions even before applying here. Ritualist and a mesmer are critical roles in UW. Your ele and sin is about the only character you have that is viable for UW, and we dont even use a sin LT on UW fast casuals. Your ranger needs some speed booking - get atleast rank 5 deldrimor please. The fact you're just learning some basic roles in UW sets a bad impression.

I'm -1 for your app due to the fact you got no ritualist/ mesmer, horrible EOTN ranks on your ranger, and that you left YUM and then want back into their alliance. Although I voted down on your application, it doesn't mean you can still get a trial UW run to join. Remember, Moonzy voted +1 for you - and we respect the finns in NAME. Hopefully the other officers in NAME will side with you, but the no rit and mesmer profession ultimately got my -1.

Thank you very much for explaining your reasons Midgard, it does help me, and maybe I can help clear a few things up, if it will benefit my case. I left YUM for a number of reasons, not because of 1 or 2 or 3 fails. It was a very constant problem, along with the problem of inactivity and the fact Cai left. I rejoined the alliance, simply because thats where Cai decided to go although i believe the alliance as a whole is very awesome.

The deal with the High end guilds is exactly why i left; they simply became a horrible bunch to hang around. Im not sure why this is the case, as being in [LOD] from a fairly early start it was a very very very nice place to be, with amazingly high quality runs. I understand if you feel this about [THCx], they are very very very troll like Smile

I want to enjoy what i do, giving myself the ability to do it as best as possible. Thats why i choose to run Sin, Ele or Ranger. Dont see it as one sided, see it as good at what i do, if it please you. My Ranger as i said, is a work in progress, but my times are already more then adequate i believe. I have no problem working on my ranger, as i am enjoying it quite a bit, its just a drag to see all those pcons go to waste on a fail run Smile

I didnt mean to come across as learning, as i assure you this is far from the truth. I have been a key player (although not that well known now days) in UW, and help put a lot of teams in place and helped a lot of people to learn. I know it like the back of my hand, and am only out of practice with a tiny amount of things, such as LT. When i was in LOD i was part of the Core team and during that time pretty well known as "The mtns" terra in ToA.

I will be upset if you guys reject me, playing with you guys was incredibly fun, especially with one of you (Didnt catch name Smile ) going LOLOLOLOLOLOL on Vent last night during Pits. With that said, I dont mind if you reason it, maybe im just not the player you want. Ill still be playing with you guys anyhow when Cai invites me on a run Smile

GhostKairi
GhostKairi

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm

I invited under the terms that Ghost will work on his ranger and ritualistic to meet our very low requirements and will check occasionally to see its done.

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum