The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swags Application!

Go down

Swags Application!  Empty Swags Application!

Post  Swag Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 am

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent? Swag/Jake

2 ) Please list all your developed characters.

Character Name: Swag Of A Champion
Profession:Assassin
Asuran Rank:10
Deldrimor Rank:10
Ebon Rank:10
Norn Rank:10
SS Title:8
LB Title:3
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): Kurz R4

Character Name:Team Swagger
Profession:Ranger
Asuran Rank:4
Deldrimor Rank:7
Ebon Rank:3
Norn Rank:3
SS Title:2
LB Title:3

Character Name:Spankin N Bankin
Profession:Elementalist
Asuran Rank:3
Deldrimor Rank:3
Ebon Rank:5
Norn Rank:4
SS Title:2
LB Title:0

Character Name:S L A P P E D
Profession: Ritualist
Asuran Rank:4
Deldrimor Rank:3
Ebon Rank:4
Norn Rank:2

I am Also working on my mesmer, but havent gotten around to finishing all the skills necessary.

3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play? My time Zone Is central and I play a couple hours day and night

4 ) Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak and a mic? I have both, and a mic Smile

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW? I have been UWing for about a year though i took a 4 month break from guild wars, call of duty got addicting Razz I can Do all roles but prefer to Terra, My areas of higher proficiency are T4,T2,Lt,Emo. I have been recently working with my ele and have learned to t4. The thing that i would like to improve most on is speed, and i think with the right guild i could be alot more productive. My Fastest Times are T2-16min T4 suicide-15min (new) Lt/Emo/SoS i can do perfectly. Smile

6 ) What other elite area experience do you have? I love to solo Dungeons, I can solo all of them commercially/solo, and I am also a casual FoWsc Terra

7 ) What other guilds have you been in? I am currently in [Dp], but it seems the alliance is failing and guild runs are rare, so I am looking to join a more active alliance, I have also been in [Derp], and have been guild hopping throughout guilds looking for a one thats perfect for me, and name seems to be the answer.

8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]? I Know Jabal, Voodoo, and Sin Spammer

9 ) Info about yourself including age. My Name is Jake, I live in Houston Texas and im 15 years old (turning 16 soon). I am laid back and enjoy to joke around, my hobbies include basketball, (which i play for my highschool) and video games obviously, And I hope to become part of your guild, i think i would make a great addition to it. Very Happy

Swag

Back to top Go down