The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shisa App

+4
Sunny Storms
napo
Alex
Boar Shisa
8 posters

Go down

Shisa App Empty Shisa App

Post  Boar Shisa Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 am

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent? Vent=Boar "FUFL" Shisa/////IG=Boar or Myth

2 ) Please list all your developed characters.5x accts--3x developed--I'll do 1x on app

Character Name:Boar Shisa=GWAMM
Profession:Derv
Asuran Rank:10
Deldrimor Rank:10
Ebon Rank:10
Norn Rank:10
SS Title:10
LB Title:8
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon):MAXXED

Character Name:Cha Cha Morales
Profession:Meximer
Asuran Rank:8
Deldrimor Rank:8
Ebon Rank:7
Norn Rank:7
SS Title:9

Character Name:Creepy Natasha
Profession:Necro~monger
Asuran Rank:6
Deldrimor Rank:6
Ebon Rank:5
Norn Rank:4

Character Name:Demonical Espiritus
Profession:Ritualiztic
Asuran Rank:5
Ebon Rank:6
Norn Rank:5

Character Name:Evenstarr Undomill
Profession:WHAMO
Deldrimor Rank:9
Ebon Rank:7

Character Name:Gods Tasty Tosser
Profession:Imbagon
Asuran Rank:4
Ebon Rank:4
Norn Rank:4
SS Title:8

Character Name:Ima Trapewe
Profession:Ranger
Deldrimor Rank:8
Ebon Rank:5
Norn Rank:5
SS Title:7

Character Name:Mistress Dayblynde
Profession:Sexy Ele
Asuran Rank:9
Ebon Rank:9
Norn Rank:8

Character Name:Myth to Legend=GWAMM
Profession:ASSA
Asuran Rank:10
Deldrimor Rank:10
Ebon Rank:10

Character Name:Sister Daywalker
Profession:Monk~ey
Asuran Rank:9
Ebon Rank:8
Norn Rank:9
3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play?EST--I play too much to admit for at least the next 3months

4 ) Do you have Ventrillo or Team Speak and a mic? Vent=yes///TS=yes//mic=yes

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW?
T1-no solo yet can pop---Ele pop -best time=7mins pop
T2-best time like 15 mins (pugs...)
T3-can pop ele/me or a/e(post nerf to GoC) havent done any suicides since that nerf aor duos but didnt duo much any but can get back into the swing in needed
T4-Can center/backside-duo(suicides again same can do but havent done toooo much)
Spiker-can run ME or RT or DERV or wtf ever-can run Lyssas wit QZ-its vale!!!
SoS-Don't run it too much but can if needed_ I prefer spiker but again its Vale...
Lt-can but havent run much to call myself fast--but i can do
Emo-have never emo'd--ull read below why
Willing to learn how to be better and slightly faster but im not into records anymore--im for consistant chests--consistancey breeds speed imo...
6 ) What other elite area experience do you have?
FoW=T2-VoS-1oob-MoP-UA-SoS---------Manly mostly have done 2 mes spikes(not hard) and can learn splits and T1 and T3 if needed-I don't mind
DoA=BFB in Trench--have went frost way glavie way ursan way shitter flames way....I need more DOA

7 ) What other guilds have you been in?
GOLD-was in ally but died-i joined for friends and guess it was that time
Just came back like 2 months b4 i joined GOLD with my friend Gary and Ferni and Choose( RL= work for me)
[Kill}- was in YUM ally- when first huge nerf to UW was implimented wit Skeles and DHUMM--I was Co leading Kill and was a major pioneer in YUMway--ppl can vouch for that if needed--I was main terra (p&p or m&P) so never had to emo--so never learned--and It just seems like its very annoying and I don't really much want to( will if really needed...)
b4 was like 4 years and is that really important--but FF guild for titles and was in a pve guild with Redneck for a while

8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]? napo is my boy--I have done runs with Mud aka Maholly in ally when gold was in and also Pug runs---he might know me by my ele or sin there are other very familiar names in name( no pun intended) that i believe I have run with.

9 ) Info about yourself including age. Im 30--im male--I own 2x companies ( landscaping and painting and a waterice stand) So in summer i work a shit ton--I don't care for records anymore, I just want chests in a decent time--jokes r fun woot woot--I hate apps....I just wanna run when I'm online( which is prolly 100hr a week) I'm a strong player, willing to learn, hate ppl who ask dumbass questions when WIKI is literally a click away....I smoke big tree--I'm an adult, I love broads, I have a pool table 6 ft away from me, so I play ALOT-I drink like a pro--I work like a Boss--and I LOVE GW--Napo said u was sliding to some DoA and I'm in for that shiz--I''l run more DoA then we have tanks for.....I use pcons in pugs runs so u can believe I will ALWAYS run them in GUILD/ALLY runs--pretty laid back--hate when I fuck up....umm I'm 6'1''--work out daily--sleep like 2 hrs a night maybe--anything else ask---sorry for spelling but I really hate apps...and just wanna get wit some good friends, play like a mutha get some riches--have some jokes and get rdy for GWDUECE--thx you for time in reading this~~

~ FUFL~

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Shisa App Empty Re: Shisa App

Post  Alex Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 pm

O_o Paragraphs and sentences are your friend. If the exp is there then +1trial.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Boar Shisa Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Alex wrote:O_o Paragraphs and sentences are your friend. If the exp is there then +1trial.

^^^ A lul--really grammar point out......sigh

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post  napo Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:24 pm

BIG +1 boar is a great friend of mine, he has a great personality in game and on vent, he is deffinately exp and i believe he can help us with doa im sure he will fit in great here in NAME

napo

Back to top Go down

Post  Boar Shisa Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 am

NAPO my man---TY

@Alex--sorry if that sounded prickish btw-but I talk-email-phone-meetings-paperwork with my state legislature other clients lawyers etc...I just fig that some kind of criticism would have come from ranks or not being able to solo t1 yet,,,,When I get the time between my RL and GW I woulda fig that grammar would be the later thing to comment/make fun of--so not trying to be a prick, but when it comes to GW, I enjoy the game and the finer point of the immersion of it and it being a game I don't have to be sooo careful with except for playing style and knowledge....again this now sounds prick-ish too, but not meant that way...again just looking for consistent UW chests and now DoA if you are heading that direction!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunny Storms Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 am

Titles look good.
Exp is ok i guess, having more wouldn't hurt.
Flexibility is your friend however, so i would say "get to do emo more".

"Consistency breeds speed." Can't agree more.
Sounds like a cool and fun guy to hang/roll with.

+1 if willing to do more in UW, meaning flexibility.
Sunny Storms
Sunny Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  Boar Shisa Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm

@Sunny-ty--I will say this for flexibility that since I have been back playing for the past 4 months, has been hard to locate friends, find competent pugs, so for the search of the almighty end chest-I have stuck wit what I know best(t2-3-4) I am happy to go outside those realms and even make those areas stronger, but pugs limit the consistency of what I can do and expand on, if the runs are there, then I would be happy to learn some new things, but again I don't care for records, I only care about consistent end chests( hopefully 30 mins avg) look forward to makin moves--as Ill prolly b on for the better part of 20 hrs today~~thx again

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm

I will go +1 for trial. Ranks look good and experience is ok. Yes we are starting to do more Doa, so With you wanting to, then it will be easier to fill group within guild and not have to go outside guild as much.

Just on a side not. Vale is not to be taken too lightly. I have seen the best players goto vale and have an entire team waiting for them to complete. A strong main team is good to have and shouldn't be takenfor granted.
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Post  Misa Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:00 am

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, had shitty internet all week.

I'm going to give a +1. Exp looks fine, along with ranks. I also believe I've done a few DoA's with you, which went well (even though we're super slow still at doa lol).
Misa
Misa
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/MisaMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 am

boar is a good guy. he was an officer in ToYs a very very long time ago and he was in yawn for a bit as well. hes always been a great team player and a pleasure to have in guild and on runs, deff and asset to any guild hes in.

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 am

I think I remember the name from back when I was an officer in YUM, but just after a short read a few things come up...First off it says you can't do T1 solo and only on an ele which we don't use. Secondly is your 15 min t2 on a sin or ranger? Third and I guess 4th are for the t3/4 is this with a sin or ele because we rarely use sins for these positions.

Lastly, you seem to take vale pretty lightly which I guess most people do and I suppose I'm a bit biased to the area but as Drako mentioned its a vital part of the run.

Overall ranks look passable, seem to be in it for the fun and as long as you're willing to learn and take advice to improve we'll give it a try. +1 for trial

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boar Shisa Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

@Misa--TY hun--yes we have done runs together as well!! I enjoyed my time(cause we finished!!!;P)

@Rachel--TY BABES!! that is effin very nice--I miss u--ill have to pm u and we should get some runs goin!!!!(and if they dont take me wanna do massive DoA till we both can't see like the old days) hehehehe~~~ j/k Nam[e]~~

@Skeet--yeah same dude when u was in YUM mang(i was co-leading Less Drama More S[Kill]---and to address ur questions-
1-Yes I don't solo wastes yet - haven't had the opp to really practice and get the finer nuances down, but if a lil tip here or there and more friend OL to practice I'll be soloing in a day
2-t2=ranger yes--even wit sin i can do fast( I know whats used and not used in RECORDS) but i am here for consistent chests not ur records( and not being a dick but with the GoC nerf i know name isn't running hard like they were b4 nerf.... so i bring major activity and strong multi roles in UW)
3-Vale is not taken lightly(its a team effort to pop reaper) then its balling and smart pulls) that being said I HAVE NOT been learned in the nice splits( i feel vale is better wit ppl who run together alot-not just knowledge and im willin to get a vale partner and get it really down pat)
4-t3 and 4 i have run suicides(pre goc nerf) and duo's(duo=sin //// suicides=ele) I am confident I can do but again its a good partner run so need to find my partner9napo and i used to run duos alot so mayb ill get wit hi((no homo))) and as I'm more consistent i feel most duo or suicide fail...so i have been leary to try( but again why i apped name for such a reason TO TRY!!!!)
5-any titles u think r weak let me know and ill pump them( i do NM HH in 1h:23(best time) and HM HH in 2h:14(best time) so I don't mind pumping a couple books to make team/guild/whoever feel more comfortable\
6- I hate apps but appreciate the feedback-- I am in for fun, making my play stronger, learning new things,CONSISTENT chests and DoA and new pplz to makes moves wit--again if anything sounds dickish IT IS NOT MEANT THAT WAY--I just got off a16hr shift( I'm working 36hrs of 48 hours from fri night till sun night this weekend) so I don't have my silver tongue atm---BUT I DO have my super liver atm!!!!!

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah I understand you aren't here for records but its important to know that every run we do we run as if we were pushing and hope all 8 people on the run are committed to getting the run done as fast as possible. Speed and efficiency is very important to us so if you're just looking for casual chest runs NAME might not be the best fit.

I'm fine for a trial but yeah, we do things at speed all the time, and just as a heads up, starting sentences with "not trying to be a dick" sets a negative tone Razz

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boar Shisa Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Still same ole Skeeter---lol---YOU DIDN'T get why i said that---im goin on 51 hrs of no nap and i still have a 16 hours shift ahead of me...lawl---it's not dick if u say it ahead of time( it's like the no homo clause wit dudes just wit txt and u can't understand my tone of a joke.....) and Im here for speed and to get faster just not records...im not here to test and run new teams for vale and suicides im here for chests....and If u c that I KNOW what im doin then ill do records if u need spot and feel i can b a good fit) but again I am activity and knowledgeable of UW--I will get faster but don't care for super speed( im lookin under cons end chest--which is easily done with NO panic and some proper 1+2+3+4 button pushing lol---but again I apped name for a reason, not an Idea( TY NAPO~~~~) so more DoA is waht I say( hehe) lets get this goin already!!!! xD

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferni Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 pm

+1 for boar he is an awesome person i now him for a while and i have been following in every guild he goes because is nice to have fun with people who u know that they put the max in runs and u see the interest in finishing, also this guy is really skillful maybe he is not the fastest but the faq that he puts 110%percent in runs makes you do the 100% in the other run, what im trying to say is a really strong player and loyal.

Ferni

Back to top Go down

Post  Boar Shisa Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 am

TY Ferni-mi amigo--now that ur in lets start runnin true vale again!!!! mayb will give the confidence needed to get me in..!!!!

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Boar Shisa Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 am

close this app~ty

Boar Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

Application closed per request. If at any time you would like to reopen the application, please pm an officer.

Thank you
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum