The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vale bars for Ally/Friendslist runs

2 posters

Go down

Vale bars for Ally/Friendslist runs Empty Vale bars for Ally/Friendslist runs

Post  Jordi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 pm

There have been some issues in the past with guild runs where we have asked friends/allies to run the Vale bars that we usually run for our guild runs. This has been causing some trouble for the less familiar people, and has even been failing runs. Sometimes when people have said that they did not want to run those bars discussions started about what bars are good ones to use as well, and will end up being 1 huge clusterfuck of ideas. So to solve these problems we have decided to set up a Vale setup for Friends/Ally runs that works great, but is also a bit easier to work with. These are the bars:

[SoS;OAKjgxiKJSXTYOeTVO0gylIHbHA]

[DwG;OAKjYpYoITIHEbOOeTMTYMQH0lA]
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Vale bars for Ally/Friendslist runs Empty Re: Vale bars for Ally/Friendslist runs

Post  Atreyu Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 pm

I really dont like serpants quickness on the spiker bar seems like a waste too me. so why not put a PvE skill like FH or a summon or something that will help with spikes FH will help trigger eoe most of the time if timed right. Just throwing that out there Twisted Evil
Atreyu
Atreyu

Back to top Go down

Vale bars for Ally/Friendslist runs Empty Re: Vale bars for Ally/Friendslist runs

Post  Jordi Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah that slot is totally optional really.. I personally like Serpents Quickness for being able to spam your skills a bit more wich is especially usefull in vale.
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down