The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo Section

+30
LabPony
Sylars
Pallo
Samson
napo
Day Trooper
Dave
kiariofhearts42
Haunted Dream
Drako
Moonzy
Midgard
skeet
Tatsujin
rysiekw(Rich2)
Divine Banhammered
pekka
zeke
Cookies
Acotje
Atreyu
Power
Jordi
Emiel Das Cooledude
Yomi
cheese
Rich
Misa
James
Altair
34 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Photo Section - Page 6 Empty Re: Photo Section

Post  skeet Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 pm

apparently everyone forgot about the more impressive screen on that page...7 min vale should speak for itself.

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 pm

skeet wrote:apparently everyone forgot about the more impressive screen on that page...7 min vale should speak for itself.

lol. 4 people will actually get that reference but since i'm one of them, well done.

Rich
Admin

https://uwcrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylars Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:33 am

may i quote myself?
Sylars wrote:it's just been a joke

Sylars

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Sylars wrote:it's just been a joke o.O
pallo is one of the only players in name with whom I still get along great
just mentioning that anyway cause he promised me to not share that gakishit with anyone, what obviously failed Very Happy

even though i appreciate the competition coming from you because we definitely need something to get our own speedteam up doing runs

edit: the tactics used back in the days first "uwsc" has been developed changed so much you really can't compare them to those we use nowadays
additionaly its a question of definition what you call a "new tactic" ;D

You can't honestly tell me that this whole post was meant to be a joke? I understand what you said to pallo was.

James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 pm

May I quote myself?

Angoriel wrote:

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Can I quote myself?

Rich wrote:
Sylar, I would recommend that you post and boast less and it will save you a lot of editing later.

Rich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pallo Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 pm

may i quote myself?

marc, simple gz would have been enough hehe

Pallo

Back to top Go down

Post  zeke Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 pm

I want to join this fun thing of quoting yourself!!!

zeke wrote:Photo Section - Page 6 Gw611

MY LONG LOST TWIN!!!

zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylars Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Sylars wrote:edit: the tactics used back in the days first "uwsc" has been developed changed so much you really can't compare them to those we use nowadays
additionaly its a question of definition what you call a "new tactic" ;D

this was just a normal answer to rich, not going to bitch on anything so i pretty much cant understand why you all apperently all have problems with it....
i know that a almost dont know anything about old uwsc, but i'm 100% that you cant compare a solo pits and a solo plains terra, or a solo mnts and a solo pools terra to "duos" or t2. that was all i've been talking abouth tho

@pallo: gz <3

Sylars

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Dear Sylars (Marc in case you've forgotten),

I've truly done my best to stay out of this whole thing simply because I don't know you nor do I ever really want to, however I feel its time to say my peace. First off, I would strongly recommend dropping the whole "I don't know why you guys don't like me bit" simply because look at all the evidence. You applied for our guild just to get personal times, you boast about everything you've ever done and consider it your creations and finally you make yourself look stupid every time you log on to a forum. The simple fact is nothing you have accomplished has been innovative or even new. Example: You were the last person to do an 8 min T2, way down the list on the T1 and the only thing you've done recently is a 9 min duo that uses the exact same pits tactics as ever incarnation since the 16 min UW record over a year ago.

My second point- you would catch way less shit if you would just stop to remember that you are extremely new to the UW scene and while you've gotten 4 decent times at various areas you are dealing with people who have been running the zone since you were getting your dick wet in Old Ascalon. You have no idea who created what and while I'm sure some of it is the propaganda you catch in DS considering yourself the best the truth is its all been done by people way before you. I'll admit, you got the first 9 min duo with a ranger however I'd also like to point out that it took a different set of people only a week to match it and do it 30 seconds faster.

My last point- I assume you're young, which is great but learn to know when to stop. We reacted on that stupid gwscr site and you got owned and deleted all of your posts, then you come to our forum to do the same thing? I mean, who honestly thinks thats going to be a swell idea? I get that there's competition between the 2 guilds and thats well and good but for fuck sake man you are just stupid. You asked us nicely to stop considering you a stupid bastard, so I'm going to ask you very nicely to stop proving it every time you touch a fucking keyboard. Do your areas, be happy with your times and let it go.

Please take the time to let this all set in...read it once or twice, translate it via Google if seeing it in your native tongue will make more sense and really just let it go. The only thing you're doing is embarrassing the guys in DS who do the run and just let everything else go. I'm sure you'll show this to all your friends so Tobi if you read this I'd strongly suggest putting a muzzle on your bitch before he embarrasses you further.

To reiterate my point so nothing can be misconstrued: I have nothing against DS, as a matter a fact I rather enjoy running with people like Luke, Ax Hel, Turc, Tobi and various others. What I don't like is this punk ass always trying to claim shit that isn't his and making the rest of your crew look like idiots.

With Love and Kind regards,

Skeet.

PS: Please don't bother responding.

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Sylars wrote:
i know that a almost dont know anything about old uwsc, but i'm 100% that you cant compare a solo pits and a solo plains terra, or a solo mnts and a solo pools terra to "duos" or t2. that was all i've been talking abouth tho

@pallo: gz <3

Again you are wrong and at this point i'm not sure what you are trying to say. Many techniques and tactics go back farther but it was the introduction of skeletons (October 2009) and then Dhuum and his quest (November of 2009) that started the modern era of UW and from that time forward you can pretty easily trace the development of the run. We started doing a pits duo (chamber came up for quest) starting just post-Dhuum when we developed the "DayWay" tactics. (Mnts and Pools jobs were separate and met in plains for 4h). The modern split of T2 started with the shadow form nerf when we introduced "DLway" tactics and that is also when we started using a dedicated duo team for pits/4h (March of 2010). The run continued to be refined and adapted to new skill changes and nerfs/buffs until it is almost identical to what is commonly run today.

Sylar, you have made a habit out of posting statements and claims that are just not accurate. Check your facts or ask around before you post some meaningless boast or inaccurate claim. It seems to be a habit with you.

For those that want to laugh at an old version of early pits duo's lol (basically how it was done in late 2009' and early 2010')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd1-zW6rWcg&list=UULgqlk0wIAwKWTX-13I4Q7Q&index=5&feature=plpp_video

Rich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookies Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 am

Photo Section - Page 6 Gw006k

That's how DS was killing my good times Razz (no need to ask why i left them Very Happy)
Cookies
Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylars Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Rich wrote:

Its like all of my posts get missunderstood of you (not especially you Rich, more or less everyone in NAME). We are not coversation with each other but past each other.
Maybe this gets caused of my imperfect english knowledge but even if i try my best to understand what i wrote i can't figure out how all those answers are related to my posts.
I should probably stick up to talking german and translate all that by google translate, but i guess even that won't fix problems.
With running into the danger of bothering you with an answer, Skeet, i will have to excuse myself for "applying to NAME just for getting personal times" what i never had in sense.

I've thought about writing some pages of text, but i think it's better to just let it go and just wish all you guys best for the rest of the active gw time. Since now i won't make jokes of or about anything in this forum, neither answer/interact in any way, nor bother you with more "proving what a fucking bastard i am".

Sylars

Back to top Go down

Post  Samson Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:47 pm

relying on google translate solves everything, it will turn this conversation into one about noodles and we'll all be happy
Samson
Samson

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonzy Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Now that i'm an officer i demand that everyone talks Finnish in this guild, English is banned and whoever speaks it must donate five consets to the Pallo UW Foundation.
The Finnish Reign has begun Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Moonzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Divine Banhammered Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Sieg heil! Hagel Moonzy!

Ei suomalaisia ​​mutta katsottiin aiheelliseksi. Very Happy

Divine Banhammered

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:02 pm

the ac reign (aka the third reicht) was way better
Altair
Altair

Back to top Go down

Post  Samson Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 pm

vittun huora!
Samson
Samson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:20 am

Moonzy wrote:Now that i'm an officer i demand that everyone talks Finnish in this guild, English is banned and whoever speaks it must donate five consets to the Pallo UW Foundation.

omg what have i done!

Well Finnish was always our official language anyway but newer members must be allowed some time to study before the old punishments go into effect.

Rich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pallo Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:42 am

Moonzy wrote:Now that i'm an officer i demand that everyone talks Finnish in this guild, English is banned and whoever speaks it must donate five consets to the Pallo UW Foundation.

I like this. and instead of 5 consets lets make it 10. Already looks like divine, ac and rich have some donation to do

Pallo

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonzy Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:53 am

agreed

Moonzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordi Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Todays 16
Photo Section - Page 6 Y9LiC

Mondays 16
Photo Section - Page 6 933jy
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordi Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Photo Section - Page 6 QZwxC
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  LabPony Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Photo Section - Page 6 N4HNJl

LabPony

Back to top Go down

Post  I Shadow Keks I Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:19 pm

skeet wrote: I'm sure you'll show this to all your friends so Tobi if you read this I'd strongly suggest putting a muzzle on your bitch before he embarrasses you further.

He didnt show me, but i just read it^^ And i guess the problem is alrdy solved.

Anyway, did u guys rly do a 3rd 16 in this week? Pretty impressive. I think we've done only 2 (or maybe 3, dunno) 16's in the current meta. And today was the last chance for us to get a 15 with our core team in the next 2 weeks. Maybe we can get it with some other guys, but if u guys keep pushing like that, u'll probably be first to 15 again....so that sounds like we have to do a 14 Very Happy

Greetings,
Tobi

I Shadow Keks I

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum