The Guild With No [NAM트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andahunter's App

+3
Jordi
rysiekw(Rich2)
Andahunter
7 posters

Go down

Andahunter's App Empty Andahunter's App

Post  Andahunter Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:25 am

1 ) What name do you use when in game or vent/ts?

My in game names is Anda Headhunter On vent it's the same... On Teamspeak I'm just Anda.

2 ) Please list all your developed characters.

Character Name: Anda Headhunter
Profession: Assassin
Asuran Rank: 10
Deldrimor Rank: 10
Ebon Rank: 10
Norn Rank: 10
SS Title: 9 (i qq about it everyday)
LB Title: 8
Allegiance Title (Kurz or Luxon): 9

Character Name: Anda Elehunter
Profession: Elementalist
Asuran Rank: 0
Deldrimor Rank: 0
Ebon Rank: 2
Norn Rank: 2
SS Title: 7

Character Name: Anda Rangehunter
Profession: Ranger
Deldrimor Rank: 1
Ebon Rank: 3
Norn Rank: 1
SS Title: 6 (almost 7)
LB Title: 0

Character Name: Anda Ritualhunter
Profession: Ritualist
Asuran Rank: 2
Ebon Rank: 1
Norn Rank: 2 (missing 54pt for r3)
SS Title: 6

Character Name: Anda Amazon Warrior
Profession: Warrior
Lvl 7 Character, nothing further to say... I dont play warriors Razz

Character Name: Anda Monkhunter
Profession: Monk
Ebon Rank: 3
Norn Rank: 0
SS Title: 9

Character Name: Anda The Ilusionist
Profession: Mesmer
Ebon Rank: 0
Norn Rank: 2
SS Title: 7

Character Name: Anda Parahunter
Profession: Paragon
Asuran Rank: 2
Ebon Rank: 0
SS Title: 5

Character Name: Anda Woe Of Grenth
Profession: Necromancer
Deldrimor Rank: 0
Ebon Rank: 4
SS Title: 0

3 ) What is your time zone and when do you typically play?

My time zone is GMT+1 and i normally play arround 20:00 for about few hours before i go to sleep...

4 ) Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak and a mic?

Yes I have both

5 ) What is your level of experience specifically in UW?

I can do almost every role in Underworld...
T1 - Nothing special (i dont like doing this)
T2 - my best time is about 22min
T3/T4 Duo - I cant do this
LT - best time 14 minutes
Sos/Spiker - best time no idea
EMo - I can do emo fairly good!

6 ) What other elite area experience do you have?

DoA - I have done Mesmer spiker, Ele spiker, both Trench and Main Tank, Perma seed, UA, and ive done many old fashioned ways of DoA before SF "nerf" also... I can easily say I'm very Exp in it!
FoW - I know every role here... Im best in T1/MT...
Dungeons - SoO/Kath/Bog/and so on, name a dungeon, give me the build and ill do it...

7 ) What other guilds have you been in?

Erhhh... There's a long line of SC guilds that I've been in... Razz
Ones that i remember are: [AoE], [AoF], [Out], [ToYs], [Liar], [ToA], [CoP], [BonD], I'm in [VsF] Ally right now...
I might remember more, if u dont know about some guilds, just ask me about them...

8 ) Do you know anyone in [NAM트]?

Nope.

9 ) Info about yourself. (Optional)

My nick is Anda, I'm 17 years old (18 in 18 days [weird number coincidence]), I enjoy doing SC, esp. UW since SC is a place where you can show off your skills in this game Right now...
Even tho my title rankings aren't so good, and I'm aware of it, any role that I do is done in the best way, so don't judge by my Titles but my skill please Wink
Also I'd love to add that I've played Guild Wars for about 5years now with some pauses ^^
If you have any other questions feel free to ask Smile

Andahunter

Back to top Go down

Andahunter's App Empty Re: Andahunter's App

Post  rysiekw(Rich2) Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 am

u dont have any UW experience. -1

rysiekw(Rich2)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andahunter Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:08 am

rysiekw(Rich2) wrote:u dont have any UW experience. -1
Id disagree with you... My UW exp is very high, and my Terra experiance is even higher...
Not knowing T3/4 pulls doesnt mean anything right now since i just didnt have the will to learn it (watch 2 vids) since thats all it takes for me to learn it...
If id join this guild i get how much id have to work on it and im more than ready for it...
T1 role, i do it in under a conset, but thats not what id love to practice since i dislike that area, and id rather love to advance in LT/T2/3/4...
About EMo, nothing to say, i can just say i always keep the bonds up and i RARELY (almost never) fail at dhuum...
SoS/Spiker is mostly a brainless job so i dont c any competitive aspects here...
So id love you to tell me where do you c my UW inexperience...
Also id love to state that im prolly going to take those EotN book runs for 10e for my char's so titles shouldnt be a problem...

Andahunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rysiekw(Rich2) Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 am

Your UW exp IS very bad. u dont have ANY good time. 22min T2 VERY BAD, 14min LT VERY BAD, T1 under conset(lol?) on ele propably, cuz ranger got r1 only, VERY BAD too. thats all, sorry

rysiekw(Rich2)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andahunter Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:01 am

rysiekw(Rich2) wrote:Your UW exp IS very bad. u dont have ANY good time. 22min T2 VERY BAD, 14min LT VERY BAD, T1 under conset(lol?) on ele propably, cuz ranger got r1 only, VERY BAD too. thats all, sorry
Then you are missing the point in the word "experience", what you are talking about is practice... I never had a chance to run with good people for UW (since you mostly depend on your team), since i was mainly in DoA allys.
Anyways thanks for your time...

Andahunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordi Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:08 pm

rysiekw(Rich2) wrote:Your UW exp IS very bad. u dont have ANY good time. 22min T2 VERY BAD, 14min LT VERY BAD, T1 under conset(lol?) on ele propably, cuz ranger got r1 only, VERY BAD too. thats all, sorry

Weren't you the one that has Rank 0 delver on your ranger and though got 7 minutes T1 with it? I'm sorry it just hurts me to see this response Rich2.

Towards you Anda, your ranks do need a fair bit of work. The experience is just fine, you will get a lot faster on each role as you run with us, and there is a lot of usefull information people in this guild have to offer you to become faster. Though this is not a teaching guild that explains the very basics but i'm not too worried about that.

I'd say raise ranks and than trial to see wether it's gonna be a good fit or not. Asuran rank 5+ on rit, Vanguard rank 7+ on ele and Delver rank 6+ (6 is a bare minimum, maxed out prefferably) on your ranger are a few ranks that will benefit you a good lot already.
Jordi
Jordi

Back to top Go down

Post  rysiekw(Rich2) Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 pm

r4, not r0 Scyte ;p

rysiekw(Rich2)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andahunter Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Scyte wrote:

Weren't you the one that has Rank 0 delver on your ranger and though got 7 minutes T1 with it? I'm sorry it just hurts me to see this response Rich2.

Towards you Anda, your ranks do need a fair bit of work. The experience is just fine, you will get a lot faster on each role as you run with us, and there is a lot of usefull information people in this guild have to offer you to become faster. Though this is not a teaching guild that explains the very basics but i'm not too worried about that.

I'd say raise ranks and than trial to see wether it's gonna be a good fit or not. Asuran rank 5+ on rit, Vanguard rank 7+ on ele and Delver rank 6+ (6 is a bare minimum, maxed out prefferably) on your ranger are a few ranks that will benefit you a good lot already.
Thanks... Ill work on my titles lately and will report soon Smile
Also id like to inform you that next week i wont be doing anything since im travelling 2morrow for italy and will stay till next sunday. Smile

Andahunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:12 pm

ive known anda for a good while. hes good ppl when he plays and learns fast, tho sometimes he likes to afk for extended periods of time, taking breaks from the game hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post  skeet Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 pm

This name seems very, very familiar from back when I was in Liar. From what I remember, and from another lazy person who posts stuff about trees, you weren't exactly the easiest person to get along with. When things didn't go right, you whined...If you didn't get your way, same issue. However, that has been 2 years, so maybe things have changed.

My biggest issue is most definitely with the ranks...While your assassin is up to speed literally nothing else is, and only 1 is remotely close. Going down the list here:

Ele needs at the very least r5 ebon with the expectation its going to be 8+ along with a bit of effort into Norn and Delver
Ranger r6 Delver that will need to be maxed along with work in Asuran and effort dabbled into Norn.
Rit needs at least r5 ebon and r5 Asuran
As for Mesmer and Necro, Asuran and Ebon can't ever hurt, but I don't really care about those 2 particular characters.

Whats shown above is pretty much bare minimum ranks to work with, and there's a whole lot listed. Along with this I have concerns about the experience aspect of things. I'm not so concerned about your vale times or LT and Emo, but not having any knowledge of T3 or T4 on even an assassin is a big red flag for me. Along with this, a 22 minute T2 is very disheartening. We've all had bad spawns, but if this is your best time up there then I'm not sure this is the guild for you. NAME is widely known for being good in the Underworld, its just kinda our niche. We don't have problems teaching players how to increase their abilities in the zone, but most players who join here have extensive experience within the zone which I'm sorry to say you simply just don't have. I'm just not sure NAME is going to be the guild for you.

skeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midgard Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:32 am

Besides your assassin, you have horrible title ranks across all characters. I'd expect atleast r3 across all, but your characters are at average r1-2. Rich2 seems to have a lot of hostility towards you, so thats a factor. Evil or Very Mad

You wanting to learn is a good thing, but Barbie stated you afk a lot during runs. That pretty much tells us what kind of a player you are. Don't want to repeat what Skeet posted, but the last paragraph of Skeet's comments above I agree with. -1
Midgard
Midgard

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsujin Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:37 am

im going to have to agree with tommy and skeet on this one...

ranks are a little lacking and while you seem to have some UW exp, you're missing the top 4 areas and havent given us much to look at on the bottom 4 either.

for some reason, your name also comes to mind... i remember most people i've played with and your name doesnt strike me as someone that impressed me in the runs i remember.

I LOVE that you're a DoA player. Trust me, thats my favorite thing about this app. But we really dont do DoA that often and it seems as if your experience leans towards that more than UW. I would honestly, in your shoes, look for a guild that is predominantly DoA with a smattering of UW to get your UW exp up if you wanted

for the moment -1 sorry bro

Tatsujin

Back to top Go down

Post  Divine Banhammered Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:07 pm

I would like to start by saying that 22 mins t2 could be a lot a lot worse lol (I mean lets face it I average at least like three times that). Also guys that is on sin which is more challenging or r1 dwarven ranger which could be tricky as well. Most likely all his times also are with a 5 min resto or something like that besides lt which his time isnt that bad for. I personally think that his experience is not that lacking and is more based on fact that he has been working with pug style tactics that he could easily improve on. However, as skeet mentioned, not having experience as a t3 or t4 is very disheartening. So basically you would be admitted soley for your lt times which is not how we role. I would say go get some ranks (the ones skeet suggested except I would say straight to max dwarven on ranger) then learn how to do true duos in some pugs and get comfortable with that. Once that is completed I would say you should def re-ap and it will be a strong app that will just need a trial plus we will take that you are serious about joining for putting in the work. -1 for now but def put some work in and reap

Divine Banhammered

Back to top Go down

Post  Divine Banhammered Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:09 pm

I am so bad guys sry i got distracted and forgot I was looking in closed apps so posted like it was new =)

Divine Banhammered

Back to top Go down

Post  Andahunter Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Tnx for your time, and what barbie ment wasnt afk in runs but afk from the game... Which was long time ago (when i was young and if i did something bad my pc would be restricted from me or something...)
Ill work on my characters and will make my times even better.. Smile

Andahunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum